LASER Basics: Am I A Good Candidate
You may have been thinking about LASIK for a long time, but how do you know if you're a good candidate? The first step would be to schedule a complimentary consultation. This session will provide you with all of the information you need to make the best decision.
Here are a few factors that will assist in determining your overall candidacy:
LASIK CANDIDATES ARE:
- Nearsighted (myopic) or farsighted (hyperopic) but have overall good eye health
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a stable vision prescription
LASIK CANDIDATES ARE READY:
- For immediate results. Most LASIK patients experience dramatically improved vision within moments of the procedure. It is very common to discontinue the use of glasses or contact lenses immediately after LASIK surgery.
- To experience freedom from corrective eyewear. For many LASIK patients, gone are the days of worrying over broken glasses, lost or uncomfortable contacts, cleaning and storage solutions.
- To enjoy activities such as swimming, cycling, working out, traveling and even spending a day at the beach without the hassle of packing backup glasses, contact lenses and solution.
IF YOU ANSWER ˜YES' TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Do your glasses or contact lenses prevent you from enjoying everyday activities?
- Do you feel dependent upon your glasses or contact lenses?
- Would you like to wake up and see clearly?
- Do your glasses or contacts interfere with your recreational activities?
- If you are a contact lens wearer, do your lenses get dry and/or gritty during the day?
We Invite You to Schedule a Complimentary Consultation!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:45 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
2378 Lebanon Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
United States of America
Phone: (615) 889-0147
Our doctors are available 24 hours a day and for medical urgencies and emergencies. Please call the office at 889-0147.